Your browser is outdated. Upgrade your browser for better user experience and security
On Friday 27 January 2023 We invite you to join us at the Nocturne from 17h00 to 22h00.
The museum will be exceptionally closed for public on Tuesday 31 January 2023
- It is forbidden to cross the enclosures and to touch the exposed vehicles and objects.
- Indications of staff should always be followed.
- Parents and carers of children are at all times responsible and accountable for the behavior of children brought with them. It is not allowed to run in the museum or scream.
- Teachers and group leaders are always responsible and accountable for the behavior of the group they accompany.
- Buggies and strollers are allowed inside the museum.
- The building is accessible for wheelchair's users.
- Autoworld is in no case responsible for loss or theft of personal belongings.
- Coats may be left behind in the appropriate space ans lockers.
- The use of cameras for private use is permitted in all exhibition areas.
- Autoworld appreciates putting your mobile phone on silence before the start of the visit.
- It is not allowed to take drinks or food inside the museum. Consumptions are available in the brasserie, but these may not be brought into the exhibition space.
- It is forbidden to smoke inside the museum.
- (Domestic) Animals are not allowed in the museum, with the exception of Assistance Dogs
- Autoworld is not responsible for accidents, dammage or theft
- Remain calm at all times and follow the instructions of the staff.
- In case of an evacuation alarm, you must leave the building using the designated routes and go to the assembly point on the Esplanade.
- In an emergency situation the elavators may not be used.