Visitors to this website are familiar with the fact that, purely by connecting to this site, certain personal information is known or can be known by Autoworld.
By buying Autoworld admission tickets or products marketed on the Website, booking services through the Website or by using the Website and communicating personal data, you are formally agreeing to the conditions mentioned below pursuant to which Autoworld collects, processes and transfers personal data and/or (depending on the case) you are guaranteeing that these conditions have been communicated to and accepted by the individuals concerned to whom the personal data relate.
In order to guarantee this security, Autoworld undertakes, among other things, periodical back-ups.
3. Processing of personal data
3.1. Collection, processing and purposes of the personal data on the Website
For each use of the Website, different personal data and log files about you are collected i.e. your IP address, the website from which you are redirected to the Website, the date and duration of your visit, your browser, your operating system, your online surfing behaviour and browsing history and, in particular, the pages you visit.
These data are used only for statistical purposes and to analyse and optimise the functioning and use of the Website. To this end, Autoworld uses the services of third parties to which these data are communicated for such purposes.
From the moment your visit is not limited to general information gathering and, more specifically, when, on or through the Website, you:
- Purchase an admission ticket or products marketed on the Website,
- contact Autoworld, in particular to share your experiences,
- Participate in a contest,
- take part in Autoworld satisfaction surveys,
- agree to receive the Autoworld newsletter and/or information about Autoworld
additional data is requested and/or collected, including your name, first name and email address.
Such data are used respectively:
- to provide admission tickets or products marketed on the Website, to confirm your order and to provide you, where appropriate, with further information in that regard, in order to follow the products or services in question, and to guarantee the after-sales service,
- to deal with your question, request or communication and to answer if applicable,
- to let you participate in the contest and to inform you about the progress and completion thereof, as well as, following your consent, to send out the Autoworld newsletter and/or information about Autoworld events,
- to enable you to take part in Autoworld satisfaction surveys,
- to send out the Autoworld newsletter and/or information about Autoworld events,
and, to these ends, can be transferred to third parties or subcontractors as explained under point 3.2. below.
In addition, in order to prevent potential fraud when tickets or products marketed on the Website are purchased, the accuracy of all the details you have provided will be checked at the time of each transaction.
3.2. Transfer to third parties or to subcontractors
Autoworld may also transfer certain personal data to third parties, among other things, for the following purposes:
- To the competent authorities in case of threatened or pending legal proceedings.
Autoworld may also transfer personal data to other natural or legal persons acting as subcontractors on behalf of Autoworld. In this case, they only have access to the data which are strictly necessary for the fulfilment of their task.
3.3. International transfer
By using the Website or disclosing your personal details to Autoworld, you expressly acknowledge and agree that, in the framework of the mentioned processing of personal data, data can be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area, not affording a similar level of protection for personal data.
3.4. Retention period
The personal data will be stored for the period necessary to comply with the legal requirements (including in the field of accounting) or as long as it is necessary for the set objectives.
3.5. Right of access, correction, erasure, restriction, objection and transferability of personal data
The customer has the right to inspect his personal data at all times, correct them if they are incorrect or incomplete, have them removed, have their processing restricted and object to the processing for direct marketing purposes of their personal data, with proof of your identity.
In addition, the customer has the right to obtain a copy of his personal data and have the personal data forwarded to another company.
In order to exercise the above rights, the customer is asked to send an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The Website uses so-called "cookies", i.e. small files of information which are stored, temporarily or permanently, on your computer or device by the server of a website through the browser and that simplify, complement and customise the use of the Website.
In your browser, you can disable the storage of cookies or remove registered cookies, but this may lead to a reduced functionality, slowdown or inability to use certain parts of the Website
For more information on cookies and how you can remove them according to the type of the browser used, Autoworld refers to the following web site: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Autoworld uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies are cookies which allow visitors to look at the Website, to use the functions on the Website (such as your shopping basket during an order) and to gain access to the secure and registered parts. If the use of these cookies is disabled, certain parts of the Website may not be able to be used correctly.
- Performance cookies are cookies designed to collect information on how visitors use the Website, such as information about the pages visited or the number of error messages that have appeared, in order to analyse and optimise the use of the Website.
- Functional cookies allow Autoworld to recall visitor choices and preferences (such as choice of language and online shop etc.), in order to facilitate use of the Website and be able to offer visitors the most relevant and personalised information.
5. Contact information
Autoworld, a non-profit organisation, Parc du Cinquantenaire 11, 1000 Brussels, Belgium (VAT / Brussels company number: BE 0430.368.610).
Autoworld is responsible for the processing of these personal data and ensures the privacy and security of these data.
You can contact Autoworld (Marketing) at the following address: Autoworld, Parc du Cinquantenaire 11, 1000 Brussels (Belgium) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.